This dessert is like a nice dress. You can dress it up and down. For a weekday you can make it like here with apple and yogurt. For a party you can fold in whipped cream. Grated chocolate is always perfect. This recipe is from the cooking book SÅ GODT! mentioned in other projects.
- 1/2 l (500 ml) plain yogurt
- 2 apples
- 2 teaspoons honey
- a piece of dark chocolate
This is how you make yogurt with apple:
- Pour the yogurt into a bowl.
- Clean and grate the apples, add to the yogurt
- Add honey and stir gently.
- Serve with grated chocolate.
If you make the dessert ahead, leave it in the fridge and grate over with chocolate before serving.